Hill's Science Plan Adult dog food with Chicken is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life.
Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
High-quality protein for lean muscles
Easy-to-digest ingredients and fibres for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
- This dry dog food uses prebiotic fiber to feed your small dog's microbiome for optimal digestive health
- Helps maintain a beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- Packed with natural fibers to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Maize, wheat, lamb meal, soybean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.2%|
|Vitamin A||5,817 IU|
|Vitamin D3||438 IU|
|Vitamin E||650 mg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg|
Directions for use:
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry (g)|
|60+||11 per kg|
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your dog's optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this dog food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Store in a cool dry place and use before "Best Before" date