Hill's Science Plan Kitten dry cat food is specially formulated for the development needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens
DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Chicken and turkey meal, maize, animal fat, tuna meal, maize gluten meal, digest, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil.
|Vitamin D3||878 IU|
|Vitamin A||8,556 IU|
|Vitamin C||90 mg|
|Vitamin E||600 mg|
Directions for use:
|1-3 Months||4-6 Months||7-12 Months|
|Actual Kitten Body Weight (kg)||Dry (g)||Dry (g)||Dry (g)|
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your cat's optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this cat food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Store in a cool dry place and use before "Best Before" date