Hill's SCIENCE PLAN NO GRAIN Kitten food with Chicken contains DHA from fish oil for healthy eye & brain development and high-quality protein to support muscle growth. With balanced minerals to promote strong bones & teeth.
- New recipe with no grain and no gluten
- Chicken #1 ingredient
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Chicken meal (40%,), animal fat, potato starch, yellow peas, dried peas, dried potato, minerals, vegetable oil, digest, fish oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
Protein 35.1 %,
Fat 21.5 %,
Carbohydrate / NFE 28.3 %,
Crude Fiber 2.1 %,
Ash 7.5 %,
Calcium 1.32 %,
Phosphorous 0.94 %,
Potassium 0.99 %,
Sodium 0.47 %,
Magnesium 0.098 %,
Vitamin A 11706 IU/kg
Vitamin C 97 ppm
Vitamin D 918 IU/kg
Vitamin E 443 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 1.05 %,
Total Omega-6 FA 3.62 %,
Beta-Carotene 10.23 ppm
Directions for use:
|1-3 MONTHS||4-6 MONTHS||7-12 MONTHS|
|Actual Kitten Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.