Hill's SCIENCE PLAN NO GRAIN Puppy food with chicken contains the right balance of ingredients and minerals to support brain & eye development.
Contains DHA from fish oil, as well as quality protein for lean muscle growth.
- New recipe with no grain and no gluten
- Chicken #1 ingredient
- This dry puppy food is formulated to support a healthy immune system and overall growth for puppies
- This puppy food provides DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Supports lean muscle growth with quality protein
- Uses a balanced set of minerals to promote strong bones and strong teeth in young dogs
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Chicken meal (25%,), potato starch, yellow peas, dried peas, dried potato, animal fat, digest, minerals, vegetable oil, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, fish oil, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
Protein 26.6 %,
Fat 18.1 %,
Carbohydrate / NFE 37.4 %,
Crude Fiber 2.7 %,
Ash 7.2 %,
Calcium 1.35 %,
Phosphorous 0.98 %,
Potassium 0.82 %,
Sodium 0.45 %,
Magnesium 0.090 %,
Vitamin A 10846 IU/kg
Vitamin C 94 ppm
Vitamin D 819 IU/kg
Vitamin E 335 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 1.03 %,
Total Omega-6 FA 3.11 %,
Beta-Carotene 7.50 ppm
Directions for use:
|Puppy Age (months)||MONTHS 1-3||MONTHS 4-9||MONTHS 10-12|
|PREGNANT BITCH||WEEKS 1-4||WEEKS 5-6||WEEKS 7-9|
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.