Wafcol Super Premium Light Salmon & Potato is a specially formulated dry food which meets the nutritional needs off less active or overweight dogs. This hypoallergenic recipe has a 40% less fat content than adult diets and is formulated with no cereals such as wheat and wheat gluten, maize, barley, rye and oats.
- Also excludes red meat, poultry, white fish, dairy products, soya and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives - known allergens that may trigger food allergies or intolerances.
- 40% less fat and fewer calories than our Adult Salmon & Potato diet offering a weight reduction diet, but still fulfilling all the requirements of an adult dog with a healthy appetite.
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source. Also containing prebiotics, which are proven to help improve digestion.
- Containing Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chrondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints.
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the build up of plaque and tarter, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- A highly palatable, nutritious complete balanced food for dogs.
- 41% Potato (includes 27% Sweet Potato and 14% Potato), 34% Salmon (includes 27% Salmon, 4% Salmon Meal, 2% Salmon Gravy and 1% Salmon Oil), Peas, Lupins, Pea Proteins, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Glucosamine (675mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (675mg/kg), Chrondroitin (475mg/kg).
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,867 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 100iu. Trace Elements (kg): Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 57 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg.
- Crude Protein 21%, Calcium 1.4%, Fat Content 6%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Omega 3 0.8%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega 6 1.5%