Wafcol Super Premium Senior is wholesome diet, specially formulated for older dogs with food intolerances and digestive sensitivities.
The diet contains a hearty blend of prebiotics, essential omega fatty acids and white meat proteins for the complete nourishment and protection of your dog, helping to promote lasting health, vitality and happiness.
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source. Also containing prebiotics, which are proven to help improve digestion.
- Containing Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chrondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints.
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the build up of plaque and tarter, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Lower protein content than Wafcol Salmon & Potato Adult.
- 43% Potato (includes 29% Sweet Potato and 14% Potato), 35% Salmon (includes 27% Salmon, 4% Salmon Meal, 2% Salmon Gravy and 2% Salmon Oil), Peas, Lupins, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Glucosamine (675mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (675mg/kg), Chrondroitin (475mg/kg).
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,867 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 100iu.
Trace Elements (kg):
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 57 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg.
- Crude Protein 18.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Omega 3 1.0%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega 6 2.4%