Soothing, antibacterial cream for pet first aid.
YuDERM Skin Cream, formerly known as YuCARE Skin Cream is a soothing, antibacterial cream which combines soothing properties of Calendula, Provitamin B5 and natural Vitamin E, with the antibacterial power of Colloidal Silver.
Pack shot not representative of actual size
- Ideal for your pet first aid kit
- Unique antibacterial action
- Supports natural healing
- Calms sensitive skin
- Easy to use – soothes sore bits!
- Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions, burns and areas affected by insect or mite attacks. You can also use it daily as a protective cream on sensitive skin, cracked or torn pads and dry noses.
- What makes YuDERM Skin Cream antibacterial?
- Silver is added to the skin cream so it’s antibacterial as well as soothing. This natural ingredient destroys bacteria and certain fungi on contact by disabling the enzymes necessary for their survival. This prevents these ‘nasties’ from multiplying and growing, providing a safe, natural and simple way to care for your pet.
- The YuDERM range
- Over the years, many of us here at Lintbells have wondered why there aren’t gentler, effective grooming and first aid products for our dogs and cats – so we decided to make our own.
- By combining safe, natural ingredients with lots of care and some specialist know-how, we’ve created a multi-purpose range to help you look after your pets, from nose, to toes, to tails.
Directions for Use
Apply a small amount to the affected area, repeat 2 to 3 times per day. Can be used daily as a protective cream on sensitive skin, cracks, or torn pads and cracked noses. The cream provided is 30ml.
- Colloidal Silver
- Provitamin B5
- Vitamin E