YuMOVE Skin & Coat Care Moulting for All Cats | Previously YuDERM Moulting Cat
Fight the fluff with YuMOVE Skin & Coat Care Moulting for All Cats, previously YuDERM Moulting Cat. This unique blend of premium, cold-pressed oils helps to reduce excess moulting and hairballs.
Blended specifically for cats, it leaves the skin nourished, with a healthy, shiny coat, and keeps your feline in tip-top condition.
Plus, it’s easy to use – just add to your cat’s food or drop into a clean bowl.
YuMOVE have been researching their supplements for more than 15 years. But they’ve been pet lovers for a lot longer. YuMOVE is the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand*, and they help over 1.7 million dogs globally every year.**
*Kynetec VetTrak April 2022. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
**Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
REDUCES EXCESS MOULTING AND HAIRBALLS
- Sunflower and salmon oils help to improve feline skin and coat health, and reduce moulting.
NOURISHES THE SKIN
- Rich in Evening Primrose oil which contains Omega-6 fatty acids to help nourish and replenish your cat's skin.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY COAT
- Blended specifically for cats, it gives them a healthy, shiny coat.
- From the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand
- Premium blend of natural, cold-pressed oils
- Contains scientifically proven ingredients
- Rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot with over 38,000 reviews
- Helping over 1.7 million dogs globally per year*
- Backed by a ‘See the Difference’ Money Back Guarantee
*Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
- Just add this tasty oil to your cat’s food or drop into a clean bowl. For an average 4-5kg cat use 1ml a day. For smaller cats, use 4 drops per kg of body weight.
Using YuDERM Moulting Cat for the first time?
- It's good to give your cat time to get used to new things you introduce into their diet, so try adding just a few drops for the first week before moving up to the recommended amount.
- Evening Primrose
- Fish oil
- Salmon oil
- Vitamin E