Our Special Friends
Our Special Friends helps people continue to benefit from animal companionship by providing practical and emotional support during illness, bereavement or other crises.
would you like to support a charity that provides:
- practical help with someone's existing pet?
- a new animal companion?
- a ‘visiting’ pet to brighten someone's day?
- support with making a difficult decision about their pet?
Then let Our Special Friends know using their contact form.
Our Special Friends works, often in partnership with human and animal-focused organisations, to:
- keep vulnerable people and their pets together for as long as possible
- provide support through bereavement (human and pet)
- source suitable animal companions or other forms of animal contact for people who have lost, or can no longer keep a pet
- For more informtion please visit www.ourspecialfriends.org