Arden Grange adult rich in fresh pork & rice is a complete, super premium pet food for normally active adult dogs. It contains high quality pork in a carefully balanced formulation, which is great for dogs requiring a delicious and digestible alternative protein source. Pork provides a nutritionally valuable source of protein and is a rich natural source of zinc, selenium and the B vitamins. This recipe is also egg and maize free to suit dogs with allergies or intolerances to these ingredients.
- Egg and maize free recipe
- Pork accounts for 42% of recipe
- Appetising kibble great for fussy dogs
- Small and medium breed adult dogs with a normal activity level
- Dogs requiring an alternative protein source to chicken or lamb
Can also be used for:
- Dogs with allergies or intolerances to chicken protein, white potato, egg or maize
- Large and giant breed dogs preferring a smaller kibble size
- Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 2.2%, Phosphorus 1.4%, Omega-3 0.53%, Omega-6 3.17%.
- Pork (pork meat meal 23%, fresh pork 19%), rice (26%), sweet potato, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, krill, yeast, whole linseed, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
- Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate) 8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg.
- Natural mixed tocopherols.
Calories per 100gms: 380