Labrador Retrievers are an extremely popular choice of dog; they are both gentle and affectionate. If they do not exercise regularly they can gain weight easily, in turn putting stress on their joints Eukanuba have therefore created Labrador Retriever Chicken, a complete and balanced daily food designed to keep the joints healthy, as well as help to control weight gain.
- Cartilage nutrient for healthy joints
- L-Carnitine for optimal weight
- Omega-3 and Omega-6, zinc and copper for optimal skin and coat care
- Vitamin E to support the immune system
- Also suitable for Curly coated and Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, who share the same nutritional needs
Dried Chicken And Turkey (23%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), Linseed, Glucosamine (432mg/Kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (43mg/Kg).
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.20%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.34%|
Vitamin A (45551 IU/Kg), Vitamin D3 (1512 IU/Kg), Vitamin E (253 Mg/Kg), L-Carnitine (48.1 Mg/Kg), Beta-Carotene (5.0 Mg/Kg).
Contain Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate (0.59 Mg/Kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (56 Mg/Kg),Potassium Iodide (4.0 Mg/Kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (741 Mg/Kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (56 Mg/Kg), Manganous Oxide (40 Mg/Kg), Zinc Oxide (257 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Your Dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart. (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 30kg dog)
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink