West Highland White Terriers' are friendly, confident dogs that thrive on a lot of attention. In order to be in best condition their weight must be controlled. Their sensitive skin may benefit from special nutritional care. Eukanuba West Highland White Terrier is a complete and balanced daily food designed to support healthy skin and help manage their weight.
Recommended For: Adult West Highland White Terrier (1+ years).
- Dental - Extra essential dental minerals to help maintain strong and healthy teeth
- Healthy Weight - Reduced fat* to help maintain optimal body weight (*vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed)
- Optimal Digestion - Higher level of Prebiotics* to help promote digestive health (*vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed)
- Skin Nutrients - Zinc, copper and increased omega-3 fatty acids
- Immune System - Vitamin E to support the immune system
- Also suitable for Cairn Terriers and Scottish Terriers, who share the same nutritional needs
Dried Chicken And Turkey (30%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.05%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.41%|
Vitamin A (45397 IU/Kg), Vitamin D3 (1506 IU/Kg), Vitamin E (252 Mg/Kg), Beta-Carotene (5.0 Mg/Kg).
Contain Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate (0.63 Mg/Kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (60 Mg/Kg), Potassium Iodide (4.4 Mg/Kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (800 Mg/Kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (60 Mg/Kg), Manganous Oxide (43 Mg/Kg), Zinc Oxide (278 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Your Dog
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 8kg dog)
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink