Fleascreen Combo Spot-on Solution for Dogs and Cats kills fleas on treated dogs and prevents eggs laid by fleas exposed to Fleascreen from developing for up to 8 weeks. Kills ticks on treated dogs for up to 4 weeks and treats infestations of biting lice
Always use as directed. Before use, read the package leaflet for full instructions and all warnings, including user warnings.
1. Remove the pipette from its packaging. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
2. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette. Push and twist the cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the pipette.
3. Part the coat on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette onto the skin and squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin in one spot.
Temporary changes to the coat (clumped/greasy hair) may be noted at the application site.
The product should not be used on puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg.
- Do not use on sick (e.g. systemic diseases, fever) or convalescent animals.
- Do not use if your dog has a hypersensitivity to fipronil or S-methoprene or the other ingredients.
- Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use in cats and ferrets, as this could lead to overdosing.
Special precautions for use in animals:
- Avoid contact with the animal's eyes.
It is important to make sure that the product is applied to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
Special precautions for human use:
This product can cause mucous membrane, skin and eye irritation. Therefore, contact of the product with mouth, skin and eyes should be avoided.
People with a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with the product. Avoid contents coming into contact with the fingers. If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water.
- After accidental ocular exposure the eye should be rinsed carefully in clean water.
- If the product is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet to the physician.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
Treated animals should not be handled until the application site is dry, and children should not be allowed to play with treated animals until the application site is dry. It is therefore recommended that animals are not treated during the day, but should be treated during the early evening, and that recently treated animals are not allowed to sleep with owners, especially children.
Keep pipettes in original packaging until ready to use.
For the treatment of dogs, dosage defined by bodyweight grouping: