Limited Time Offer: Buy One bag of any Salters dog food and receive a 150g bag of Salters treats FREE at checkout

Frontline Homegard Spray 500 ml - Pet Health Direct

Frontline Homegard Spray 500 ml

Regular price
£16.99
Sale price
£16.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
0%

Before this medication can be dispensed you will need to log in and select the pet that it is for. Click here to login

FRONTLINE HomeGard Household Flea Spray

GET ON TOP OF FLEA INFESTATIONS FAST

With its fast-acting formula, Frontline HomeGard helps you get on top of flea infestations quickly by killing fleas and larvae in your home. It also prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 12 months. For best results, use in conjunction with a Frontline flea and tick treatment for your pet.

  • Kills fleas and their eggs
  • Prevents re-infestation
  • Long lasting protection for 12 months

Did you know that fleas on your pet are only 5% of the problem –the other 95% lies in the formof eggs, larvae and pupae within the home. When fleas breed on your pet, their eggs fall into the environment,hatch and cause an infestation anywhere your pet goes.

To speed up eradication of flea infestations use this easy to use spray throughout your home including under the furniture. Don’t forget the car ifyour pet goes in there too. Use sparingly on wooden or glassy surfacesas there is a risk of spotting. Leave the area and do not re-enter until 30 mins after treatment or untiltreated areas are dry.