Hepaticare, contains all the same ingredients as Ceva’s Hepatosyl did, but is now upgraded with micro-encapsulated SAMe to increase stability and patient palatability.
Hepaticare works as it contains three antioxidants to neutralise free radicals within the liver. Free radicals are produced by the liver and cause damage to cells.
It uses a triple combination antioxidant approach, containing:
- Micro-encapsulated SAMe which remains stable in the stomach juices such as bile, and is then converted into the an antioxidant
- Vitamin E, a potent liver antioxidant
- Silybin, which increases enzymes which act as an antioxidant Hepaticare® contains high levels of Vitamin K, which is needed by the liver for the production of clotting factors, making it ideally suited for long term hepatic support.
Directions for use:
- Capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with or sprinkled over food
- SAMe now micro-encapsulated for increased stability and patient acceptance
- Extra small 50mg capsules for cats
- Long-term use - administer once daily for 2-3 months and then reduce to every other day for long-term maintenance