Your dog's digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it's a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a breakthrough ingredient technology, clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence.
- Clinically proven to resolve diarrhoea in as little as 24 hours and promote healthy regular stool
- Shown to nourish and activate gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Consult your vet to make sure Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome dry dog food is right for your dog.
- Fibre responsive enteropathies (large bowel diarrhoea).
- Forms of chronic enteropathy (inflammatory bowel disease): Antibiotic responsive diarrhoea.
- Steroid responsive diarrhoea.
- Food responsive diarrhoea.
- Infectious diarrhoea.
- Colitis (acute or chronic).
- Stress colitis in dogs >14 kg.
- Histiocytic ulcerative colitis.
- Gastrointestinal neoplasia.
Not Recommended For:
- Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, fruit, seeds, minerals, vegetables. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, maize gluten meal, animal fat, vegetable oil.
- Protein 21.4%, Fat content 13.2%, Crude fibre 6.9%, Crude ash 5.9%, Calcium 0.96%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,618IU, Vitamin D3 703IU, Vitamin E 700mg, Vitamin C 110mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Store in a cool dry place and use before "Best Before" date.