Hills prescription diet canine b/d is formulated for the effective management of behavioural changes in older dogs through progressive brain ageing. This is the direct result of free radicals, naturally produced by the body, inflicting changes on the more vulnerable older brain. This in turn is likely to cause advancing behavioural changes in senior dogs, and Hills unique prescription diet, combining a nutritious and balanced combination of vegetables and antioxidants, is formulated to counter-act and improve age-related issues, including house training, sleep patterns, orientation and interaction.
- Clinically proven to improve disorientation, social interaction, sleep patterns and house training in older dogs.
- Prescription diet canine b/d is shown to reduce house-soiling accidents and Improve enthusiasm when greeting family members.
- 74% of older dogs with a history of house-soiling accidents experienced a reduction in accidents after being fed prescription diet canine b/d
- Enthusiasm in greeting family members increased in 61% of dogs fed prescription diet canine b/d
- Brain ageing.
- Age-related behavioural changes in older dogs
Not recommended for
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Ground maize, ground wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, flaxseed, tuna meal, soybean meal, vegetable oil, tomato pomace, carrot powder, spinach powder, citrus pulp, grape pomace, potassium chloride, alpha-lipoic acid, L-carnitine supplement, calcium carbonate, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Directions for use:
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|2.5||50 - 70|
|5||85 - 120|
|10||145 - 205|
|20||245 - 340|
|30||335 - 460|
|40||415 - 575|
|50||490 - 680|
|60 +||9 - 11 per kg|