Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food with Chicken is scientifically formulated to address the underlying causes of urinary issues, including Lower Urinary Tract Disease (LUTD).
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food also helps dogs to shed excess weight, a common cause of LUTD.
• Clinically proven to reduce weight by 13% in 60 days
• Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus to reduce the building blocks of crystals and stones
• Promotes optimal urinary pH to help dissolve stones and prevent recurrence
• High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help break the cycle of inflammation
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet’s life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your dog’s unique health needs, PRESCRIPTION DIET dog food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
Original: Brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, digest, dried tomato pomace, pea protein, minerals, soybean oil, coconut oil, flaxseed, animal fat, dried carrots, fish oil, vitamins, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 25.6%, Fat content 10.8%, Crude fibre 13.2%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.8%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.67%, Phosphorus 0.53%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.07%, Chlorides 0.59%, Sulphur 0.50%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,255IU, Vitamin D3 645IU, Vitamin E 675mg, Beta-carotene 2mg, Potassium citrate 8,270mg.
Directions for use:
|FOR WEIGHT LOSS||FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|60 +||8 per kg||12 per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - (grams) - Weight loss|
|60+||122 per 10 kgs||76 per 10 kgs|
Feeding your pet the right amount of c/d Multicare + Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.