Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET d/d Cat Food with Duck & Green Pea is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances and for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in adult cats. This food contains high levels of linoleic acid (LA) and of a sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as well as a selected and limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single animal protein
- Formulated without soy protein
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps support digestion & stool quality
- Formulated to nourish and condition the skin with visible improvement
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
COMPOSITION: Vegetables (dried green peas 44%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives (duck 4%), derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals. Protein sources: Pea protein, duck meal. Carbohydrate source: Dried peas.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 30.5%, Fat content 21.4%, Crude fibre 5.7%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.8%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%, Linoleic acid 3.3%, EPA+DHA 0.35%, Crude ash 5.8%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.65%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.90%, Magnesium 0.11%; per kg: Vitamin A 5,890IU, Vitamin D3 589IU, Vitamin E 700mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 74.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 154mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
Directions for use:
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||12 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.