For the nutritional management of dogs with gastrointestinal disorders that require low fat food.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine is clinically proven to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Low fat highly digestible food to ensure easy nutrient absorption.
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre to promote beneficial microflora.
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the digestive tract.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
- Great taste your dog will love. Available in dry and wet
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), various sugars, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, vegetables (0.8%), oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, yeasts, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice starch, rice, dried eggs.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 4.8%, Fat content 2.9%, Crude fibre 0.39%, Crude ash 1.4%, Moisture 81.0%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.15%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.19%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 17,315IU, Vitamin D3 274IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 9.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 0.9mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 2.1mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 30.4mg. Technological additive: Potassium alginate 4.8g.
Directions for use:
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|60+||1 1/2 per 10 kgs|