Almost 50% of the pet population is overweight and even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease. The pet's quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each cat's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This breakthrough nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in only 2 months because it works to control hunger, helping to keep cats feeling full and satisfied between meals. This nutrition can also be fed in multi-cat households.
Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats. These products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance without making big changes or depriving your pet. Because the formula works with each pet's unique metabolism, it also reduces the need for clients to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success. In real-world testing with pet owners and their pets at home, 88% of pets lost weight over two months. 74% of cat owners confirmed they would recommend Metabolic to their friends with overweight cats.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically proven to safely and naturally improve metabolism in cats
- Clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in 2 months in cats
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss program
- A complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Advanced weight management nutrition for multi-cat households
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Directions for use:
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your cat may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||35 g||55 g|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||45 g||65 g|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||55 g||75 g|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||60 g||90 g|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||65 g||100 g|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||75 g||110 g|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||75 g||120 g|