For diabetic dogs with healthy weight or slightly overweight
- Low levels of sugars & optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre help regulate blood sugar
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels help maintain lean muscle mass
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories help maintain a healthy body weight
- Formulated with mixed cereals including whole grain (wheat, barley, oats)
- Formulated with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
with Chicken: Wheat, maize, chicken (9%) and turkey meal, cellulose, maize gluten meal, digest, pea bran meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, barley, oats, soybean oil, minerals, fish oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 20.5%, Fat content 11.5%, Crude fibre 12.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.6%, Essential fatty acids 3.2%, Starch 28.0%, Total sugar 1.5%, Crude ash 5.1%, Calcium 0.88%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 8,550IU, Vitamin D3 700IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 361mg.
Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 158mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
Directions for Use:
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||119 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.