Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy dog food with Lamb & Rice is tailored nutrition for the developmental needs of Small & Mini puppies, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Specially made with our smallest kibble.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- High-quality ingredients and gentle fibers for your puppy's sensitive tummy
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Adult or mature adult dogs
- Maize, lamb meal (16%), maize gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat, brewers rice (8%), digest, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed.
- Protein 28.4%, Fat content 18.0%, Crude fibre 2.1%, Crude ash 7.6%, DHA 0.16%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.0%, Sodium 0.47%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,445IU, Vitamin D3 825IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG:
- 3b103 (Iron) 86.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 151mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth less than 4 months (Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 4 to 9 months (Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 10 to 12 months (Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.