The amazing Essential Calming Spray from Pet Remedy works alongside the brain's natural messengers known as neuro-transmitters, which will tell the nerve receiving the message either to calm down or get "fired up". In times of anxiety or stress in our pets the nerves tend to get over stimulated, which will lead to many symptoms of stress. The Essential Calming Spray has blends of essential oils which work alongside the natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious and stressed pets. The spray features a easy to use trigger, generous 200ml bottle, starts to help immediately, helps calm pet with sedating, water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet and is developed and made in England.
- Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds.
- Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
- Works for all pets in household.
- Clinically proven
- Do not spray near pets mouth, nose and eyes.
- Spray directly onto a bandana, bedding, carpet, soft furnishing, in car, stable or horsebox.
- When walking a difficult dog simply spray on your trouser leg and bring to a heel when you anticipate a problem.
- You can even spray on your tunic if handing an anxious pet.
Signs of stress include:
- Changes in behaviour
- Spraying/soiling indoors
- Excessive, habitual over grooming resulting in hair loss
- Lack of interaction with owner
- Loss of appetite
- Scratching at furniture
- Unexplained aggression
Stress can be triggered by:
- A new pet arriving in the home
- Moving house
- Changes in the home, such as building work or a new baby
- Excessive noise or movement
- Travel / Visit to Vets
- Changes in daily routine