Stride Powder is a complementary feeding stuff for the nutritional promotion of healthy cartilage and joints in dogs.
Stride Plus Liquid is a complementary canine nutritional supplement designed to help encourage healthy cartilage and joints. Joint troubles can majorly impact a dog's quality of life, with noticeable effects evident in decreased activity and the inability to play or enjoy walks. Ideal nutrition is vital for the continued promotion of joint health, leading to a promotion in your pet's mobility.
Feeding Guidelines for Powder:
- Small dogs (Up to 5 kg): 2.5g daily for 30 days.
- Medium dogs (5kg to 15kg): 5g daily for 30 days.
- Large dogs (15kg to 30kg): 10g daily for 30 days.
- Very Large dogs (Over 30kgs): 15g daily for 30 days.
Every 10g of STRIDE Powder contains:
- Glucosamine HCl 1,080mg,
- Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg,
- Methylsulfonylmethane 2,000mg,
- Manganese Sulphate 76mg
- Vitamin C 48mg
For longer term use, feed STRIDE Powder at half the above quantities. A measuring scoop is enclosed in each pack, a very heaped scoop measures out approximately 10g of powder.
Feeding Guidelines for Liquid:
- Small Dogs (Up to 5 kg): 2 ml daily for 30 days.
- Medium Dogs (5-15 kg): 4 ml daily for 30 days.
- Large Dogs (15-30 kg): 8 ml daily for 30 days.
- Very Large Dogs (Over 30 kg): 12 ml daily for 30 days.
Every 10 ml of STRIDE Plus contains:
Glucosamine HCl 1,690 mg, MSM 1,010 mg,
Chondroitin Sulphate 330 mg & Hyaluronic Acid 7,450 mcg.
For longer term use, feed Stride Plus at half the above quantities.
A dosing pump which dispenses 1 ml and a measuring cup are enclosed in each pack.