VEGGIEDENT® FR3SH™ Dental Chews offer a healthy solution in removing plaque and tartar and helps to keep your pet’s breath FR3SH.
VeggieDent FR3SH Dental Chews significantly improve dog’s breath from Day 1 for a full 24 hours1, as well as continued breath improvement over a 2-week period. Ninety percent of owners highlighted an improvement in bad breath following use of the chews1
- Contains NEW FR3SH Technology, designed to target the causes of halitosis in dogs in 3 ways – cleanses, cools and addresses digestive causes of bad breath.
- A natural, plant-based alternative —free of animal protein and wheat gluten
- No artificial ingredients
- Low in calories
- Highly palatable
- Z-shape design to maximize prehension, allowing the chew to scrape away tartar everywhere around the teeth and gumline
- Available in four sizes – XS, S, M, L
Product benefits :
- A healthier option for pets
- Longer chewing time which ensures sustained mechanical action making VeggieDent chews an effective method in the prevention of plaque and tartar
- Approved by the Veterinary Oral Health Council, trusted by dental experts around the world.
Chala V, Chaix G, Navarro C, Espuna G. Evaluation of breath freshening effect in dogs following chew administration: an open field trial. Voorsjaardagen congress, The Hague, NL, April 2018 (accepted for communication).
Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soya proteins, Rice flour, Palatable agent (saccharomyces cerevisiae), sorbitiol, corn derivatives, water, potassium sorbate, chlorhexidine digluconate.